Monday 18 April 2016

Theda Tammas donated prize for Enchanted Fairy Tale Hunt and won 3D juried artists competition

I have been promising to try new things to promote Galleria Kakku, and all our artists, and so I joined us up for a regular grid wide hunt called Enchanted Fairy Tale Hunt. I was prepared to make the gift myself, because I did not want to put anyone on the spot to make new original art that would only sell for 1 linden each for the duration of the hunt. But as luck would have it Theda Tammas saw my group notice and offered to step in. And wow! Look at this piece of sculpture! Ok it looks way better in person, but you get an idea.

The hunt starts in the beginning of May, make sure to stop by for your copy of the gift. I made it copy- no trans, since it is a hunt. If you are looking to buy it as transferable version, talk to Theda, she may sell them after hunt ends at her own pricing.

Speaking of Theda, she has been busy becoming an even bigger name in SL art circles. I wrote about the Windlight Spring 2016 Art Show on Heimo blog and she was one of the artists showcasing there. The results are in and Theda Tammas was the 3D arts juried winner! Congratulations!


Her works are amazing. Check out her Galleria Kakku booth upstairs, and her amazing sculpture on the courtyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment